9 Reasons to Highlight Green
There is a huge demand for truth, responsibility, justice, honesty, and integrity.
Through creating connections with the "true green" bloggers and the advertisers who are reaching out to the eco-conscious community, we can advance the whole green movement.
1) Consumption - Americans consume so much stuff. In an era of over-consumption and the coming changes due to a slowed economy, an interest in the triple bottom line, and a desire for knowledge, we'll need to focus on ways to be more sustainable.
2) Infographics - people are tweeting, sharing, liking, posting, and messaging all the time. Consider using pre-built Tweets, Facebook posts, and infographics to "hook" attention and encourage people to think green.
3) Connections - Green bloggers and publishers do their best to create resources that are valuable, entertaining, and engaging to their readers. Publishers can support this work and get a highlight on their own products and services.
4) Social media - It's not just about blogging anymore. Consider ways to spread your message through all the new channels that are coming online. Our bloggers offer a variety of potential ways for you to reach your audience.
5) Keep in touch with the community - CoSustainable publishers solely focus on green, sustainable, organic, and ethically sourced products - spread the word about your message to this targeted community.
6) Vegan bacon - Is it cool? Is it quirky or interesting? Is it something people want to buy, talk about, or hear more about? Here's your chance to directly connect between the people making -- and the people buying -- on the dark green end of the spectrum.
7) Enough with the reusable bags, let's make a REVOLUTION - Everyone and their grandmother has a reusable bag. Many counties have banned any other kinds of bags. We need to start talking deep change like consumption, habits, rebound effects, sustainable energy, wind/solar/biofuel, and more. Who starts that discussion? We do.
8) Unique content - we want strong voices who are not afraid to call out greenwashing, fake organic, and low standards of certification. Who do you trust? We do our very best to vet both advertisers and publishers/bloggers.
9) Triple Win - If you want to be a part of the group, you have to know where they're all gathered and what they all want: eco-consumers want knowledge, green bloggers want topics, and sustainable, organic advertisers want eco-buzz.
Mix it all together and you get a CoSustainable (TM) Network.
Why be CoSustainable? Because by working together, as part of a community of sustainably-focused peers, we can truly create a co-sustainable, co-operative, co-existing community of E-Co-Sustainable individuals. Let's do it, make it, build it, create it, vision it, and live it strongly green -- together.